By using this Website, you (hereinafter the “User”) acknowledge having read the legal information and you undertake to comply with it.
- Identification and Publishing
The website https://www.urgomedical.co.uk/ (hereinafter the “Website”) is published and owned by Urgo Ltd., a Private limited Company, registered under the number 04337458 and having its registered office at Shepshed Industrial Estate, Sullington Road, Shepshed, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 9JJ – United Kingdom.
The Publishing Manager for the website https://www.urgomedical.co.uk/ is the General Manger of Urgo Ltd..
The Website is hosted by One Vision Health, having its registered office at The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Ave, London NW1 7BB, United Kingdom – https://www.onevisionhealth.com/.
The design and production of the Website “https://www.urgomedical.co.uk/” has been undertaken by S & G (Agence Boeki) a company organized and existing under the laws of France, with capital of € 15 010,00, registered under No. B 800 946 337 having its registered office at 8 Rue Manuel, 13100 Aix-en-Provence – France – https://www.boeki.fr/ (and Les Laboratoires Urgo a company organized and existing under the laws of France, with capital of € 13 987 328, registered under No. B 433 842 044, and having its registered office at 42, rue de Longvic – 21300 Chenôve, France)
- Intended audience
This Website is intended for UK residents and/or healthcare professionals in the United Kingdom.
This site is made up of two parts:
- A first part, intended for the public at large, and therefore freely accessible
- A second part, reserved for healthcare professionals only, i.e. for physician, pharmacist, nurses and others, and accessible after a declaration by the Internet user that he/she has such capacity, as this part of the Website provide information on Urgo Ltd.’s activities, products and services.
Urgo Ltd. does not represent that content available on or through this Website is available in other locations, or appropriate for use by other individuals or in other locations.
- Intellectual Property
All the content available on the Website, including, non-restrictively, the texts, graphics, pictograms, images, photographs, illustrations, data, the Website’s structure, logos and the trademarks (referred to hereinafter as “the Content”) are owned by or licensed to Urgo Ltd., its ultimate parent company, or its affiliates (together the “Urgo Group”), and/or, if applicable, of its licensors or partners, and as such are protected by intellectual property law or by the provisions relating to image rights.
As a consequence, any representation, whether in whole or in part, of this Website by any means whatsoever, without Urgo Ltd.’s express agreement is prohibited and shall constitute a counterfeiting.
Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of these trademarks or logos made from the elements of the Website without Urgo Ltd.’s express agreement is prohibited.
- Links to other websites
Users and visitors of the Website wishing to establish a hypertext link to the Website must obtain express prior authorization from URGO to be requested by mail at the address indicated above.
- Content of the Website
This Website contains information relating to health, medicinal products and medical treatment. The content of this Site, including such information, is for information purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this Website.
- Accuracy of Website information
All information supplied to the Users on the Website is provided without any guarantee whether expressly or tacitly, or implicit guarantees of merchantable quality, aptitude for a particular use, or absence of infringement of copyright. Urgo Ltd. strives to ensure that the information distributed on the Website is accurate and up-to-date and not modified by a third-party, when it is online but Urgo Ltd. gives no guarantee to that effect.
It does not guarantee in any way the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information and content made available to the Users on the Website, and reserves the right to amend or to correct, at any time and without notice, the content of information and documents published on the Website.
Consequently, Urgo Ltd. declines all liability for any imprecision, inaccuracy, omission or modification relating to information available on Website, in particular in the event of a change of the statutory or legal provisions, and due to any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party, in particular when it could lead to a modification of the information made available on the Website. Urgo Ltd. cannot be held liable for the content of the present pages, or for any use which may be made of it by the User, to wit in respect of all direct or indirect damage caused by access to or use of the Website by any party or, alternatively, due to it being impossible to log on to it.
- Availability of the Website
By using this Website you acknowledge that:
- it is technically impossible for this Website to be provided free of defects and that Urgo Ltd. does not take any responsibility for this;
- this Website, and any part of it, may be temporarily unavailable at certain times;
- the operation of this website may be adversely affected by events outside the control Urgo Ltd., such as, for example, transmission and telecommunication links between Urgo Ltd. and you and between Urgo Ltd. and other systems and networks.
Urgo Ltd. and/or its suppliers may, at any time, temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt all or part of this Website in order to perform maintenance work and/or make improvements and/or changes to this Website.
Urgo Ltd. is not liable for any modification to or suspension or interruption of this Website.
Consequently, Urgo Ltd. gives no guarantee with this regard, and cannot be held liable for any damage inherent to the said uses of the Internet network, and of the IT and telecommunications systems, in particular, although this list is not restrictive:
- poor transmission and/or reception of all data and/or information on the Internet;
- external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses;
- failure of all reception equipment or of communication lines;
- any other malfunction of the Internet network preventing satisfactory operation of the Website.
- Limitation of liability
Despite the care with which Urgo Ltd. checks these information and tools, Urgo Ltd. cannot guarantee the accuracy and updating of the content of the Website. Consequently, Urgo Ltd. shall in no way be held liable directly or indirectly in case of error, absence of availability of the information and/or presence of viruses on its site.
Urgo Ltd. will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from:
- any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided on the Website;
- any intrusion by a third party on the website resulting in a modification of its content and/or information;
- access or impossibility to access the Website, its use (including any damage linked to a virus that might affect your computer system) and/or information provided on the Site.
- credit given to any information derived directly or indirectly from the Website, from use of it, or from the use of a product to which it makes reference.
- Respect of third parties
Users have to respect the applicable laws (in particular law regarding privacy and personal data protection). Users shall refrain, with respect to the personal information to which you access, from any distorted collection or use, and generally, from any act likely to damage the privacy, reputation, respect, image or sensitivity of another user or any other person, by avoiding any libelous, provocative, defamatory, discriminatory comments, malicious or threatening comment, message or text, or which breach the provisions of copyright, image rights, the private life of other people, medical secrecy.
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Website is governed by the laws of England and Wales. All disagreements shall be brought before the courts with jurisdiction of England and Wales.